Hello • Salut • Привет!
I am a highly experienced executive with a strong engineering background and worldly knowledge. I have managed technology, logistics, intelligence, real estate, and investment companies across two continents. Under my leadership, my teams have built products and offered services that are the centerpiece of daily operations for numerous global enterprises. I see each challenge as a way to grow, not as a hindrance to success. My technology experience ranges back to when I was seven and learning to program - I am fortunate enough to work in an industry that I love. I am originally from New Jersey, but living permanently in Bucharest.
November 2017 - Present
PresidentHartmann Industries, LLC.
Leads multi-disciplined and multi-national teams streamlining corporations across the United States of America. Our mission is to assess automation possibilities within an organization to slash IT and payroll expenses via intelligently designed and revolutionary technology systems.
• Direct oversight of project managers and distributed teams across North America, Europe, and Asia
• Execute company growth plans to further expand operations and increase company profits
• Works directly with clients' senior corporate executives to assess relevant business needs and solutions, achieving their goals on-time and within budget
• Oversees daily activities of subsidiaries in the United States of America and the European Union in the information technology, logistics, intelligence, real estate, and investment spaces
• Coordinate Project Oasis CYCLONE activities and scope to provide data collection and security analytics to intelligently respond to security threats and disasters affecting modern enterprises
• Lead the development of EUROPA: ERP Universal Operating Application, a B2B SaaS which allows businesses of any size to visually build their own enterprise resource planning system (ERP) and automation pipelines without writing any code
• Launched the company's partner program including Start My Own Agency to help automate digital agencies and provide bleeding-edge growth opportunities via first-party data
• Maintain high-level relationships with clients' vendors and manufacturers, primarily in China, to streamline logistics networks and sales pipelines
August 2018 - Present
Sole AssociateHartmann Properties S.R.L.
Sister company of Hartmann Industries, LLC. providing a wide range of industry-specific solutions in Romania and the European Union.
• Conducts investment research to identify macro-economic trends within Romania
• Provides property management services and consulting
August 2012 - Present
Subsidiary of Hartmann Industries, LLC. responsible for providing hosting infrastructure for internal and client projects.
• Coordinates activities between internal product groups, customer success groups, and infrastructure operations groups to manage and automate server deployment in Amazon Web Services and DigitalOcean
• Architectured a proven resilient hosting stack for static websites and Dockerized API servers
December 2015 - January 2018
English TeacherDuWu Technology Co., Ltd.
On the PalFish platform - worked remotely with students ages 13-21 located in mainland China to improve their English skills. Responsible for initiating conversations with new students, engaging and promoting existing students, creating lesson plans, and ensuring the student has a good understanding of the lessons.
July 2015 - December 2017
Development EngineerStarNet Solutions, Inc.
Primary software developer for in-house and client-facing work, including web development and database work. Developed and maintained internal ticket system for all support requests. Managed Linux servers hosting a variety of applications. Designed marketing material, graphics, and videos both for StarNet and client use.
2016 - 2017
Associates, Computer Science/Information TechnologyOcean County College
Started classes in the summer of 2016, and continued in the fall as a full-time student pursuing Computer Science/Information Technology. Graduated December of 2017 with an associate’s degree.
2014 - 2016
Freshman - Sophomore YearToms River High School South
Participated in honors courses with a 4.0+ GPA. Ranked top 1% of class - graduated two years early.
Activities and Societies: New Jersey Science League, Future Business Leaders of America
Eagle ScoutBoy Scouts of America
Earned the highest rank in Boy Scouts of America, becoming the youngest Eagle Scout in Troop 70. Completed service project at Eagles Point, which included installing a grill, flag pole holders, planting flowers, and general clean up of the area.
June 2015 - December 2017
Police ExplorerBeachwood Police Department Explorer Program
Participated in state, county, and local law enforcement trainings and operations. Received extensive training in tactical response, team leadership, traffic control, crowd control, emergency first aid, telecommunications and radio, and crisis management based off of FEMA's National Incident Management System (NIMS). Embedded with law enforcement officers during community events and ride alongs, providing additional support when necessary.
Placed in traffic stop competition at the 1st Annual Jersey Shore Council Police Explorer Competition.
December 2014 - June 2015
Sea CadetUnited States Naval Sea Cadet Corps (USNSCC)
Worked closely with the United States Navy in a wide variety of military and leadership training at Joint Base McGuire–Dix–Lakehurst, New Jersey.
Get in touch
Feel free to contact me with projects, careers, and other messages
- +1 (732) 831-7269
1950 W. Corporate Way
Anaheim, CA 92801